2016 Mid-Semester Growth Groups
Join us the 1st week of April as we kick-off two (2) new Growth Groups (i.e., Biblically-based, fellowship groups that study and pray together weekly).
Register today by clicking here!
The Passion of Christ
- April 3, 10, 17, and 24 (Sunday 11am, Seabrook Church). Led by Jimmy Munoz, 703-975-5766.
The Art of Marriage
- April 7, 14, and 21 (Thurs, 7pm, Seabrook Church). Led by Emmanuel and Karen Njoku, 301-996.4842
In this study group, we weave together expert teaching, engaging stories, man-on-the-street interviews, humorous vignettes and much more to portray the hope and beauty of God's design for marriage, and now the same great content is available in a six-week study format. The Art of Marriage small-group series topics include:
- Love Happens: God's Purpose and Plan
- Love Fades: Overcoming Isolation
- Love Dances: Fulfilling Our Responsibilities
- Love Interrupted: Communication and Conflict
- Love Sizzles: Experiencing Real Intimacy
(Pics below are from the 2015 "I Still Do" Ceremony.
Eight (8) couples, who participated in the "Art of Marriage" Growth Group, renewed their vows in front of approx. 100 family and friends in a mid-afternoon ceremony. Followed by an elegant reception at the Greenbelt Marriott hotel).