"I Will Be Healed" - 2012 Mission
Why is 'I Will Be Healed' our focus for 2012?
Our mission is to serve our neighbors, invite them into relationship with Jesus Christ, and empower them to reach others. We recognize that we are better able to accomplish this mission when we, ourselves, are in the best health that we can be physically, emotionally and spiritually. We also know that God loves us and wants us to be happy and whole. Therefore, in 2012 we are being healed to heal others and to fulfill God's desire of health and happiness for us.
How will Seabrook SDA carry out this mission?
- Healing Day services in which testimonies and prayer for healing are emphasized
- Congregational Fasting Weeks in which we are fasting and praying as a church for healing in our lives
- The Prayer Line where members gather each morning to pray and testify of God's healing in our lives
- Preaching each service that focuses on particular aspects of life where healing is often needed
- Seminars that address specific issues affecting our health and happiness such as depression, marriage enrichment, and financial managementHEALTH EXPO
- New Design Camapign reflected in church communication - logo, e-newletter, worship slides, worship program/bulletin
- Miraculously heal us, body and soul, as we seek him specifically for healing in prayer throughout the year.
- Inspire us to become healthier physically, mentally, and spiritually and
- Encourage us to make the changes necessary for healthier and happier living