"Letters From Dad" Program
How does this program fit into our church missions and why is it important for Dads to participate?
As it is clearly stated in the last verse of the old testament, Malachi 4,6 "and he shall turn the hearts of the fathers to the children and the hearts of the children to the fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse".
This program is in line with our church mission to serve our neighbors and to invite them into a relationship with Christ and empower them to reach others. By inviting our fathers (men) into a stronger bond with each other and God, we will give them a tool to strengthen their relationships with their loved ones. By God's grace through the letters, love relationships will be strengthened, broken relations will be restored and long lost relations will be rekindled. Men will share with each other their issues and solutions to problems that we face.
As a Dad, what is my involvement in the program?
As a father, you will work through the "Letters from Dad" curriculum where you will learn to write 5 types of letters. You will learn what it means to give THE BLESSING to your wife, children, and grandchildren. In addition, you will:
- Learn to write and say things you have always wanted to say but just didn't know how
- Leave treasured letters of love that will be read long after you are gone
- Learn to speak and write these Blessings to your family
- Build deep and lasting relationships with other men in your Legacy Group
- Store, in letter form, the only 3 things that remain: Faith, Hope and Love
Our Heavenly Father left us a book of love letters called the Bible. We invite you to leave your book of love letters called...."Letters From Dad".